HIGHLY CONCENTRATED TRICHODERMA ATROVIRIDE
TIFIMax is a micronized wettable powder with a high concentration of Italpollina’s specialized strain of Trichoderma atroviride* spores. It is designed to be fast acting for crops and provide benefits throughout the entire growth cycle.
For very high biostimulant and anti-stress action
- Protects against pathogen fungi and other soil borne disease
- Its action is quick and has great persistence
- Stimulates the formation of rootlets and the colonization of the rhizosphere and root by other beneficial micro-organisms
- Increases absorption of nutrients, enhances the effective use of nitrogen, and increases solubility of nutrients in the soil.
- Approximately 1 billion spores per gram
USE AND DOSE
We recommend starting the application in advance (preventive action), repeating after pre-sowing or pre-transplant.
Drip (direct to roots): Approximately 1.5 oz per acre
Banded(3 ft. band spray): Approximately 3 oz per acre
Broadcast (entire field): Approximately 1.5 to 6 oz per acre.
Nursery Media Mix: 2 to 8 oz per cu yd - blended
Use rates listed are approximate. Consult an authorized Italpollina representative for specific recommendations.
TIFIMax is compatible with most common fertilizers, herbicides and some fungicides. The product is stable at ordinary temperatures and pressures. Store in a cool and ventilated place, away from direct sunlight and high temperature. After opening package, use within 6 months.
Trichoderma atroviride*........1x109 CFU/g
Glomus spp..............................10 spores/g
Bacteria of the rhizosphere...1x107 UFC/g
*Trichoderma atroviride, strain MUCL45632 (patent P1876232)
** EPA bio fungicide registration pending
Formulation: Micronized wettable powder
Keep out of reach of children and animals. Do not eat. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of accidental spillage, collect with absorbent material.