Cytokin® is a natural EPA registered plant growth regulator designed to increase crop production efficiency. Cytokin is involved in all facets of plant physiological production periods from seed germination through ripening on most crops. Cytokin contains EPA registered sea plant extracts containing natural purines which stimulate a natural cytokinin plant effect. Approved for organic use.
- Induces cell division
- Stimulates seed germination
- Promotes the translocation and mobilization of nutrients and substrates in the plant
- Overrides apical dominance (activates the growth of lateral buds)
- Increases stem growth
- Improves bloom and flower vigor
- Increases fruit growth
- Promotes the formation of seedless fruits
- Reduces stress of plants
- Delays the senescence of plants
A Superior Natural Plant Growth Regulator! Cytokin may be applied foliarly or via soil application, an be mixed with most pesticides & adjuvants, approved for organic use, and is derived from extracts of marine plants.
HOW CYTOKIN® DELAYS SENESCENCE:
Cytokin® slows the aging of plants (senescence). This is because it stimulates the development of new roots, which manages to keep the physiological processes including DNA, RNA, proteins, nucleic acid synthesis, and metabolism moving. Hence plants are kept in productive state for longer periods, including those subject to multiple crops in the same season.