If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the HardyGro website to read Web pages or download information HardGro , LLC will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. Your Web browser software transmits most of this information to us; however, this information does not identify you personally.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The numeric IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access the HardyGro website. HardyGro software can then map these IP addresses into Internet domain names. The type of browser and operating system used to access the HardyGro website;
- The date and time you access the HardyGro, LLC website.
- The pages you visit, including graphics loaded from each page and other documents you download, such as PDF (Portable Document Format) files and word processing documents; and
- If you were referred to the HardyGro, LLC Web portal from another Web site, HardyGro, LLC captures the address of the referring Web site.
HardyGro, LLC uses this information to make the Web portal more useful to visitors--to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology visitors use. We do not use information to track or record information about individuals and their visits.
- A "cookie" is a small text file that a Web site can place on your computer's hard drive in order, for example, to collect information about your activities on the site or to make it possible for you to use an online "shopping cart" to keep track of items you wish to purchase. The cookie transmits this information back to the Web site's computer which, generally speaking, is the only computer that can read it. Most consumers do not know that "cookies" are being placed on their computers when they visit Web sites. If you want to know when this happens, or to prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to warn you when a Web site attempts to place a "cookie" on your computer.
INDIRECT COLLECTION – THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We may employ indirect collection of information and cookies using third party services including, but not necessarily limited to, Google Analytics. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies (both first-party and third-party), IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information. Additionally, we may use Google Analytics demographics and conversion tools. Through these tools and technologies, aggregated and anonymized data related to the demographics and interests of users is collected and utilized to improve our products, services and sites. Conversion data allows us to understand whether a user completes a transaction. The Google Analytics data does not contain personally identifiable information (PII) and cannot be associated with a specific user. You may opt out of all Google Analytics data collection by clicking here and following Google’s instructions.
VOLUNTARY PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMISSION
If you choose to identify yourself by sending IN.gov or a state government employee an e-mail, registering for a HardyGro subscription, participating in a contest or other promotion, or by using online forms, some personal data may be collected; however, that data will only be used for limited purposes.
- When you pay by credit card, HardyGro, LLC asks for the cardholder's name, address, account number, and card expiration date.
- When you perform a transaction using a subscriber service, HardyGro, LLC will log the user's login name for billing purposes or for other purposes required by law. In addition, as HardyGro, LLC grows, it may offer services such as a business or consumer portals or customization features and will likely ask for your e-mail and other information.
All these activities are purely voluntary. You will always have the option of whether to perform the transaction and provide this information. Please understand, however, that in order to open a HardyGro account or place an order some personal information is required.
If you voluntarily choose to provide HardyGro, LLC with personal information, the requestor will use that information to respond to your message.
- Registered users can edit or delete their account information by e-mailing
or using online profile editing tools provided by the HardyGro website. Please understand that although we can delete your account online, state records retention laws may require us to maintain information about your account for a period of years.
- HardyGro, LLC does not collect information for the purpose of marketing that data. It will not sell or rent your personal identifiable information to anyone.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
HardyGro, LLC will ONLY send personal identifiable information about you to other online providers or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested. For example, without limitation, HardyGro, LLC uses a third-party billing company and it sends information for billing purposes only.
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of HardyGro, LLC to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies DO NOT have any right to use the personal identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- We are required to do so by law, subpoena, court order or legal process.
- CHILD PROTECTION
- HardyGro, LLC is not directed to children under 13, and does not knowingly collect personal information from children.
- HardyGro, LLC encourages that parents, guardians or teachers are involved in children's Internet explorations. It is particularly important for parents to guide their children when children are asked to provide personal information online.
- HardyGro, LLC does not sell products or services for purchase by children. The Web portal specifically asks children to get their parents' permission before providing any information online and hopes parents will always be involved in those decisions.
- In the event children unknowingly provide information through the HardyGro, LLC website, it is only used to enable us to respond to the writer and not to create profiles of children.
- HardyGro, LLC is committed to ensuring the integrity of the information and systems it maintains. As such, HardyGro, LLC has instituted security measures for all information systems under our control in a best effort to ensure that information will not be lost, misused, or altered.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that our Internet services remain available to all users, HardyGro, LLC uses software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
- Your HardyGro, LLC account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas as with credit card transactions, HardyGro, LLC uses industry-standard secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect data transmissions.
- All credit card information is immediately encrypted upon receipt and authenticated. Through Industry Accepted Authentication services.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES